iRant. A lot. To the extent that my friends and family are inches away from silencing me with a stale baguette in whatever manner they see fit, so following the blazing trail of all the worst kind of despicable, opinionated, abhorrant folk the public pretend to hate, I choose to express my assumptions, conclusions and occasionally consumptions on the internet. Shame on me.
It's not as if I expect anybody to READ the foul-smelling clots that spew forth from my repugnant mind, but it's human nature to want to vent, and being a cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity (i.e. a blogger) I shall do this publicly.
I suppose I should proffer a brief 'about me'. I'm a female in her early 20's with the cynicism of Oscar Wilde. Also the wit. And the love of homosexual men. And of food. Like Oscar, I'm also tall and brunette, though not nearly as graceful, stylish, or scandalous. But I do look better in corsetry.
What can be expected of my blog space is everything I have nowhere else to say, or have already said but not as eloquently as I wished at the time. It's all very well to carefully plan a speech about the evils of religion; it's when people start asking stumping questions that you can't think of an intelligent response until you're very drunk and half asleep at the weekend. Strange how that occurs.
Feel free to hate me, it's only the internet.
iRant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment